Tuesday, September 15, 2009

<...No MONEY No Life...>



Sucker!!!
I am madness and impatience now!!!WTHam ar!!!
I NEED money now~
But the popular haven't bank in money for me...
Arghhh...>.<
Hope 2molo can get it immediately then I can pay the streamyx as fast as possible
I want shopping...Umm...thinking wanna buy the vincci bag or no...
Orginal price=RM136...My Aya sister say she can help me get 40%discount...After discount,Um,I think it cost me RM80 sumthg if I didn't make mistake...

BUY or DON'T BUY???

Arghh...such troublesome...
And as u noe my exam is over dy...and I thought can get more freedom...
But not at all...I am bored stay at home...Whole day just facing to my laptop...
Facebook~ing...Msn~ing...Blogg~ing...PPS...Ku wo...
OMG...I'm almost get crazy laa!!!



I want SHOPPING!!!

I want go for travel!!!

I want meet my baby fai!!!

I want Cheong K!!!

I want~~~

and ETC...>.<


Anyway...Just wanna to vent out only...^^v
Hmm...maybe tomorrow meet up babe shuang again...
Since we decided watch the another movie long time ago which is ''Final Destination''...Heard some of my friends said this movie got some frame is so digusting but worth to watched...
Hope can watch by tomorrow...but don't know my uncle want me to fetch their child or not...Haixx...

Waiting tomorrow...
Gonna check my bank acc...
If still haven't bank in for me...
I really want to SCOLD people dy...

...HOPEFULLY...

Goodbye for ''TUESDAY'' and welcome ''WEDNESDAY''
Counting down babes yean and my baby fai birth...
o^^o...Good night...v^^v

I am heart you,baby fai...=3
Posted by:_Janelle_

No comments:

Post a Comment