Monday, September 21, 2009

<<<...Happy 20th burday to our Babes Yean...>>>

Date''Saturday...19/09/09''

Venue''Black&White Station''

Since we decided to celebrate babes yean birthday and lie her said we will postpone to celebrate her birthday...Afternoon...Babes yean come to my hse since she had finished her work...Then call babes crystal come my hse too...When crystal reached,I went to fetch her at lrt and went my nearer market to bought a cake...Outside raining heavily and then went KFC have our lunch with my 2 cousin,finished,and back home...S.yean using my laptop watched PPS...Then babes crystal help me and give idea for my D.I.Y card...


~Babes Crystal~&~Babes Yean~


~Doing the card~


Almost 7p.m...I go and prepared everythg and wait Babes vince come and fetch us...
Then headed to Black and White Station...
Before we go upstair and took some pictures...

Babes crystal...Babes Janelle...Babes Yean





~Menu~

After we ordered...then what should we do???
Sure will take photo luu...haha...

My babes...


***Solo Pictures***

Our birthday girl...
~Babes Yean~


~Babes Crystal~


~Babes Susan~


~Babes Vince~


~Babes Janelle~


Before the food come...We all still keep capture there...

~Show Time~

They keep capture thr..lolx

Ms Janelle here...lolx

Vince doing what thr???=D




...1 with 1...








Yeah...My food come ady...
''Grilled chicken chop+Honey dew ice blended''


...Ready to eat...

Guess who is this girl???haha...


After eating...chit-chat there and we decided to celebrate at other ''Secret Place''...
Do You Know Where We Celebrated???=D
Guess...Guess...Guess...
So after bill...we move luu since there are another gang's eating and chatting the next table...
Annoying...=.=''
....Love You All...








Continue our topic...Guess and know it? dy??
Let me tell you...
...LOLX...

The cake for you~Babes Yean~


The place we had celebrated Yean birthday which is inside our Babes Vince car's and start open up the cake and sing burday song to her...A special birthday I'd nvr seen be4...Awesome...^^v
Here some pictures took from me~~~














~Here some present for You...Babes Yean...~




~D.I.Y from Babes Vince~


After finished...Vince fetched us back home...
Reached home and pick up a call which is from 2ger...
Call me go the same place for Yam cha again~=.=''
2nd round to Black&White Station...
After 12p.m which is the next day<<<20/09/09>>>=...Baby fai birthday...
Call up my baby fai and sang burday song for him,and tell him Happy burday...lolx
Then after called him,went up and join them and just chit-chat&discuss about baby fai burday with them...
Reached home at 1sumthg and continue my work
~D.I.Y burday card for my baby fai~
~Done at 7a.m...After tidy my thg,jump to bed...Do pig...
...Night...
Posted by: Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment