Saturday, February 13, 2010

''Have a nice Ipoh Trip''

Date~17th-19th Oct 2009

Venue~Sungkai,Ipoh,Gua Tempurung


This is also the one article that I delay to post it...Lets talk about that day...



Early morning having breakfast v dager,7ger,9jie and baby dy,meet up everyone at Kim fui''bro''hse.Then start our journey to Ipoh...We went thr for 2days1night...We went with 3 cars...Me and baby fai seat 4ger 's car and others arrange themselves...

The first day We went Sungkai...A nice place to let family or friends to enjoy together...Then went one place with a nice view...At night went to eat steamboat..

Second day after went for breakfast then heading to Gua tempurung...The purpose is to give chance us to adventure the every points.There have 2 part of place...First is dry place...The peo gv us some explaination...Second is the most difficult part which is need to walk along the river...The water not very deep one..lolx...One of my frens felt scare and cry coz some of the part is very very difficult and dangerous...And me just feel very nervous only...Coz be4 my secondary have the Jungle treking...so don't feel sked,just nervous...Arghhh....Imagine that...^^And we co-operate and have the confidence to done all the points...Hurray...Tired but Happy...^^vAfter bath and dress up nicely,then we headed to a small town to have our lunch...Next,3ger bring us to a place which have a nice waterfall...Last,almost 3 or 4 afternoon,we only back to K.L.

I am glad that can join them to the trip and have a lot of fun with the family members.I would to thanks them who have take care me...Especially my baby,since I got hurt&wound after the Adventure at Gua Tempurung...This is one of ther unforgetable trip for me...

...Lets enjoy the photo...^^


Baby fai Babe Nelle

We bought some junk food&drink...

Kimfui's car

Cong wei's car

Since thr still have long way to go,so they watch movie

And I camwhoring thr...^^v




We reached thr almost 10 or 11 sumthg~

Touch me &Go,lolxx

Then reached ''Tmn Rekreasi Air Panas''



The girls
The boys















































































































































XOXO
Posted by~Ms.Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment