Wednesday, September 16, 2009

<...WED @ NIGHT...>


~Me~



In the afternoon...get a call from''da ger''...
Meet up me at night since we wanna find a cafe and
help ''Fai=baby'' to celebrate his 21st birthday...^^v
After the call,I just continue watched my h.k drama...
Waiting time past...>.<''

Almost 9p.m,I went to prepared everythg and went for my dinner too
and just wait him come and fetch me...
Before go out sure I will took some pictures...lolx...


Ugly...><


Bla...bla...bla...


Where is my another half face?=0


When he arrived,he bring me went around pandan indah place's and see which cafe is suitable...
At last...We choose''Black & White''station which is just opposite the ''Bat ku teh'' Restaurant...
After ''da ger'' park his car,we went upstairs to ask the waitress about Booking thing...
Settle all ady...we went to find vince ''yam cha'' since we keep calling her join us yam cha...
Finally,she accept us...lolx,and we headed to vince place's and went to MCD~''yam cha''...lolx
''Da ger'' park at 'Orang Kurang Upaya' place...sweat=.=''...Whatever laa...Didn't see ''OKU'' peo also...haha...
Then order our food...
When he order,me and vince ''curi-curi'' went toilet and

~CAPTURE~

haha...
...Show In MCD...XD


Janelle~Vince

Our ~BIG BROTHER~ =D


One funny thing...
You see this picture...
ISn't got 5 pieces of nudgget...
1 piece's donknw who had eaten dy...lolx
And pls see the next picture...


Any different???
Isn't becum more nudgget dy ler...
Axtually we ordered 9 pieces of nudgget
but the felow just gv 6 pieces...Then big brother go ask lo..
And the the felow blur blur and gv us 1 box of nudgget=9 pieces
Total up have 15 pieces...SO LUCKY OHH...XO
Besides,we sambil eat and sambil chit-chat there...
Anyway...Thx vince cum and join us...
The clock point to 11p.m dy...
Since vince need to wake up in the next morning=Work...
So we accompany her back and Big brother also fetched me home...


I am sure notyet to sleep la...
BUT continue my H.K drama call ''有营煮妇''...
Quite nice~funny too...

Last call~took pixxxes


~Stupid Pig Face~


~Have A Nice Day~
~NITEZ~
~Bii...miss+love you~
=3333333333333333
...Posted by...
+J @ N E L L E+

No comments:

Post a Comment