Thursday, October 8, 2009

...Seremban 1 day trip...
@Monday...28.09.09@

...Me and myself...


Hmm...actually thr are nothing to write about this day...
Just went Seremban and visit my sister and her son...
Summore my mum need to give my bro wedding card for her husband family...
So we gotta go thr...
Me and grandma go along too...lolx
When we came out from hse...Outside start raining heavily...>.<
And I still keep capture since I feel freaking bored inside the car!!!
But then my Canon camera almost no batery...
So that I take my mum hp to capture,haha...
Mad of taking photo...lolx...

...Pandan Indah Highway...

...My favourite junk food''JiGS''...

...My loved mother...

...Ms.Janelle turn...





...Outside raining more heavily...


...Me and Grandma...=D

Yum...yum...yum


Since my sister and her family said they still at Port Dickson...
So my mum decide to bring us to a Restaurant have our lunch...
My mum order half chicken but we can't finish all...Wasted...
She summore said want take away back K.L...
Really S~W~E~A~T...>.<''
After finished that...we headed to Seremban Town have a walk walk...
After that went the nearest shop to bought somethg...
Finally they reached,so we headed to their hse...
Just chit-chat with their family...
Around 5-6p.m if I was not mistaken...
We back and bye bye to Seremban....
~Nothing special~
<<<^e^Teehee...Peace...^^v>>>

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Posted by:Ms.Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment