Saturday, September 12, 2009




~FriDay NiGht~





~12p.m...Meet up babe shuang at lrt...We headed to KLCC by putra lrt...since babe
shuang say she need to go parkson for an interview...Some more 2p.m we got exam
so i accompany and I wait and sat outside the parkson...After she finished interview,we decide to go Mcdonald for our lunch...12p.m-3p.m>>>''Mc Value Lunch'' just for RM5.95...''Shuang~next time we go eat Subway ya...^^''...After finish our lunch,we go back and took putra lrt back wangsa for exam...=.=''Before we walk to lrt and we past by VINCCI and walk in have a look...I fancy a white bag and it cost RM136 sumthg if I didn't mistaken...but haven get my salary so i gv up for it...><''
Continue headed to lrt and back wangsa wait till 2.30p.m and go in do our paper which is''Information Technology''...And I just do 2 question only...=.=''
After finish the exam...suddenly outside raining heavily and thunder too...so me,joey and shuang go CIT wait the time past...5.30p.m,shuang father fetch me too...thx uncle shuang...hehe...


~When I reached home and I feel like wanna go pasar malam,and date vince go p.m and yam cha too...I called susan too but she busy for her exam...So fetched vince 1st and park car near Black&White Station...Then went pasar malam walk walk sin,buy some stuff.Finished walk and we headed to Black&White Station which is the new cafe in Pandan Indah...We decide to celebrate babes yean birthday at thr too...The place look so nice and we order and try their beverage...Gossip is not exceptional also!!!XD...Vince...{You are right...I will rmb what you said to me''Just together IF you love him/her...If you don't love him/her,then pls don't together''}



~The pixxx took from vince phone~





~Janelle~


~Vince~




Almost 9p.m...After yam cha&Chit~chat there...Fetched vince back home and I reached home at 9sumthing...
Continue~online~facebook...ing



~Have A nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment