Friday, March 13, 2009

Izit 2day is a Good friday???

^_^V HAPPY DAY?UNHAPPY DAY?=.=''


herlo...nw ard 4;37p.m...juz cum bak from college...n nw writing my blog...^^

2day morning,outside rained very heavy...i still sleep lk a pig...i feel lk donwan go for ylc class,but lastly i wake up from my bed,i c my hp n tat time is ard 10a.m,i go down n go for bath,i bath very slow de,i nid bath for half an hour,coz nid wash hair ma n do treatment lu...haiz...galz love bath slow slow de coz love clean at all,lolx...after finish bathed den i go wear my shirt lu,den go blow my hair lu 'sambil' listened 988 lu...is a nice channel station...the topic is about'xing yee xing xian shi'geh....i lk her voice n she gv sum nice ques to gv us choose juz lk'xing li ce yen' de...so 'zhu' de lor...after finish tat,i eat my breakfast,2day gt add hotdog,inside gt chesse geh,den i take bread put cheese n hotdog 2gether ,wau,so delicious...but...ll fat lo..lolx...den my fren reach d,but din c kia aso,i askk kai whr is kia,den he say she donwan go ylc lecture,actually i aso donwan go ylc lecture de,coz outside raining n i sleep until very comfortable n feel so lazy to go,finally aso go la,den when v reach college,2day our lecture is at lecture hall(DKABF),my fren ma drive inside lo,den everyday the guard ll asking ques de,coz my fren donhav the car sticker so is can't park inside without sticker geh,but v always park inside college de...haha^^

den horr,the guard ask lo(pergi mana?)den my fren say(hantar org masuk DK lu...)den the guard so funny ler,coz i sit beside my fren ma,den the guard say(ohh..ini org ar,ohh,okok,masuk...)wah...i shock at thr d...den v 2 laughing thr,den i say lo,i'm not human mer...swtswt...or the guard blur or blind d,can't c me mer?haha^^watever la...den saw many peo finish class n came out from lecture hall lu,i so'cemburu'lo,coz c them finish class can go bak home,den kai park his car d,den v go our l.hall in (DKABF),when v go in,wah...cold lk in genting o....hoho...coz setapak area aso raining,but 'hou choi'stop raining d la...but still feel so cold lo,den i sms samantha(my fake mama)lolx...i sms her n help me to take'jacket' for me...coz is really really cold lk hell...den about 10min lk tat,our lecturer(ms.ylc)coming n say herlo v me,coz i stand outside wait mama take jacket 4 me,if without jacket horr...i ll die in hall,haha,joke la...choi~choi~choi...lolx...den mama come d,'nasib baik'she gt 2 jacket,hehe...

after tat v wait for'ah xian' lu,den v only go inside,2day ylc explain 2 chapter to us lu...i very concentrate n write down the point n meaning...den ylc gv us break time,i gossip gossip v mama n ah xian...about...hehe...juz v knw la,about myself geh...secret...lolx...after finish class,den mama wanna go G.K fetch papa(DumboMax) lo,ah xian go c donknw wad competition la...den me,chia yin n kai waiting stellies cum,stellies blur blur d,she tot 3day gt class at 2-4p.m,swtswt...when she reach here,the class aso finish d,zhadou d=.=''
den v chat at thr 4 a few min,after tat v go to canteen 2,i buy welfare n a bottle of orange juice...eat till full full,den v acc chia yin go 4 the
'ADIDAS SHOP' 4 a look,coz they wanna to clear the stock so thr gt discount,i saw a shirt,is ADIDAS de la,black clr,gt column geh,very nice n cool,the orginal price is RM79.90 la,after 20%,erm...is RM 64 sumthg gua,wah tat is nice,but is still expensive for me la,can't buy it...if RM30sumthg i can think wan buy or no de...haha...thr gt 2 shop is combine one,finally chia yin buy the pink clr adidas shoes,erm...is quite nice n cute,it is suitable for her,orginal price is RM 269 la,but after 50%ler,juz onlyRM130sumthg ler,izit very cheap?wau...so impressive la...^^after tat,fetch chia yin bak home den v aso bak home lu...almost 4 sumthg i only reach home.
tat is ntg special for 2day la,juz go college,go ADIDAS shop n go home lk tat...
den hope chia yin lk tat shoes la...I wanna say is yes,today is a good friday,not for dis week friday n not only friday,everyday is a good n happiness day...

HAVE A NICE DAY TO U ALL YA,TAKE CARE^^
@go have a nap 1st,tired...@n_nv

No comments:

Post a Comment