Saturday, September 12, 2009




~Exam Time~




Exam start from 3rd sept till 14th sept...I am so pity,after work and need exam on the next 2 day...but luckily the 1st paper is English Language...so nonid to memorise so many thg,just use our common sense to answer it...BUT the 1st day I am late to exam coz ard sleep late...So rush to take star lrt and putra lrt...reached wangsa and take cab headed to college...When I go in the cab,I breathe deeply and said to the driver ''BOLEH CEPAT AR''...haha...and the driver didn't give any respon to me.Reached college and run to blok V,luckily i didn't late half an hour.Just quickly find a seat and do my paper...The others paper like H.E,M.comm,I.T that I seem like din answer very well...Scare will RESIT again...Hopefully can pass all...The last paper will held on next mon''14/9/09''...Must study hard for last paper...After finish exam and go for holiday lu...Hmm...thinking wanna go where for holiday...My babes s.yean & Baby fai birthday coming next sat&sunday...Hope I can gv baby fai an unforgetable birthday...Yahuu...anyway,gambateh and good luck in the last last paper which is ~Electronic Media~



GUYS...see u next mon lu^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment