Friday, September 18, 2009

{...Hang Out Day~~~~...}
>>>Friday...18.09.09<<<


PLANNING wanna hang out with baby fai...
...(Movie...Shopping...Take big head photo)...
but at last he make me so dissapointed...
I wouldn't complain here...
...Long story...=.=

Well...since he VERY tired so I don't force him to acc me out...
So,I hang out with my babes Susan...
''Babes...long time didn't hang out with you...''
Actually I had prepared everythg...so just directly to her hse wait her...
Sorry babes...suddenly disturb & call you to acc me hang out...
Anyway...thx ya babes...^^v
Before out...sure will did this before out..lolx
Specchless right...So What?This is me what~Janelle~

@1


@2


@3


@4


@5


After susan had finished everything...We headed to Times Square...
Reached thr...wau...so crowded...many Malay peo ''lepak'' around there...
So we directly to buy our ticket...We decided to watch''Final Destination'' since we 2 want watch this movie long long time ago~~~haha...
Woo~Look at the line...


Finally is our turn...
''The final destination''~~~
We are coming~~~woohuu...


Before go in the cinema...The important is must buy ''Popcorn&beverage''what...lol
Then continue go in the cinema...One same thing again!!!The fellow people who check the ticket don't believe I am in 18age and check my IC...wthhh...19y.o coming soon lohhh!!!
Whatever~~~Maybe I am young enough...haha...or maybe they are blind!!!
Before go in took pictures again...Take non-stop there and give my babes susan scolded...
She said:You enough already or no???
Me:''Laughing there and keep my camera''...LOLX
Then go in the hall and found our seat...
Start our movie~~~
*1


*2


*3


*4[Susan acting Ka li pose~=.=]


This movie really so disgusting~~~
Almost all are the bloody frame...
I keep said Oh Shit&Oh My god until the movie finish...
And a malay guy who seat beside me keep make the sound=''yiii/yerr''
He is so annoying~lol
And susan ward off her face by using her hand's...haha...
Is that are so scary???hoho...just ''Geli'' laa...don sked...
After finished...we keep looking each other and discuss back the movie...
And say''I feel that some thing will coming...''
''Shock sendiri~~~''
Then we continue to our 2nd round WHICH is...
!!!SHOPPING!!!
We bought 1 clothes,1pant together...
Next station we headed to sungai wang...
Shop start from floor6 until floor 1...
Went to ''Big Head Photo Shop''
we didn't take that but using my camera keep capture there...lolx
>>>1


2<<<


>>>3

4<<<


>>>5


6<<<


>>>7


Finally...we had bought stuff that we want...
I bought 2 clothes and 2 short pants...
Susan bought 1 clothes,1 short pant's and 1 dress...
Almost 8sumthg...we take monorial and change to lrt back home lu...

Monorial


9sumthg only reached home and tried my new clothes&pants
Capture again~~~
Take~1

Take~2

Take~3

Muackzzz...

Thinking what???

My hair like ah sor...><''

Such like a rubbish place!!!>.<

~~~My harvest~~~

AND maybe continue for shopping again by tomorrow...
Anyway~have a nice with my babes BUT not my BABY!!!sighxxx...
Meet up all babes by tomorrow...See ya...
***Happy Birthday to my babes Yean~Old one year dy...''sang sang seng seng''laa...***
~Good Night...Sweet Dream~
Miss him so much~~~
Posted by: Janelle...

No comments:

Post a Comment