Thursday, September 24, 2009

<...Baby Fai,Happy 21st birthday ya!!!...>


Date @ Sunday...20/09/09
Time @ 7.30p.m
Venue @ Black & White Station


...Our birthday Boy aka S.Fai...


I'd done my D.I.Y at 7a.m...
Then tidy all thing and to jump to my bed ''sleeping''and expect 2nite baby fai burday...


...D.I.Y by Ms.Janelle...


..Inside look..


..Front look..


Sleep until 1p.m and wake up to prepared everthg...

Since me and vince wanna hang out to buy present for my baby fai...
Finish everythg,vince ask me acc her and aso bring her cutty dog~Mimi to see doctor...
Mimi are so cute,she just 3 month...

After finish,took photo with Mimi...


..Little Mimi&Me..


Then sent back mimi back home...
And this is Mimi younger sister call''Bibi''...
This is Vince's doggie...Quite naughty one...lolx
..''Herlo...I am Bibi''..


After that,vince help me to make my hair becum curl...
Nice...I wanna buy the make hair curl one...^^

..Ms.Janelle&Ms Vince..


..Janelle have Curl hair,haha..


..What's vince doing behind me?..


Then,we headed to The Store to buy cake,balloons and present...
After bought everthing...rushing to Black & White station to put down the cake and balloons..
Continue rushing to Times Square since Vince haven't buy present for ah fai...
Reached there...we attracted by this 2bag's...At last,we bought the bag...haha
Then continue to shop around times square and also sungai wang...

...Left one is mine and right one is Vince one...


We reached s.wang and shop start from 6th floor...
When we shop to 2nd floor...we bought this since we haven't eat...
..Delicious..


..Chicken&Cheese from YAKU..


Last,Vince had bought fai's present and we back to times square and went S&J shop to buy something..
Then rushing back to pandan indah since da ger had almost reached my hse...
Sent back vince then rush back to my hse...
Dager fetch us went to the cafe...
When we reached thr,go upstairs since we had book the room...
Get surpised the peo help us to decorate,so nice...^^thx...

..The environment..


..Our beverage''Oreo Ice blended&100%''..


..Me and baby fai order same steak''Fried chicken Chop''..


***..''Capture Time''..***

..Birthday boy~baby fai..


..Baby nelle&fai..


..Hug hugsss..


..Love baby fai..

..Baby...Say yeeee..


..Baby fai&秀琪..


..Baby fai&大哥..


..Omg!!!Baby fai&三哥..


..Baby fai&四哥..


..七哥&Baby fai..


..嘉玲姐&Baby fai..


..慧玲&Baby fai..


..Vince&Baby fai..


..''Is our turn~Ms.Vince&Ms.Janelle''..


..Vince&慧玲..




..This wine are so delicious~..


..Say...Cherssssss~~~~~~~~~~~..


..chers...chers...chers...


..They playing''Chor Dai Di''..


..They 2 chatting..


..Blur~ing,lolx..


After that...About 9sumthg...Vince have to go...
Then we continue to celebrate baby birthday..
We sing birthday song for baby fai...

..''Tiramisu Cake'' for you~baby fai..


..Make a wish..









..Baby use his mouth to take out the candle..


..Dirty baby~Cute^^v..



***Solo Pictures~1with1~***





















..Baby~smile=D..






..Baby and me are so pity...they force us to XX..>.<''


***Present Time***

...Yuki...Fai...Kit...


...Blue,Green Underway...lolx




















***Open Present Time***









~~~Group Pictures~~~












Finished the clebration at 12sumthg...
Wish my baby fai''Happy birthday again''...
Hope this year[2009]is an unforgetable birthday for him...
Wanna tell him...
I wanna celebrate his birthday every year...
Hope you happy and may all your dream come true...
Last...''Baby,I love you...''
Posted by~Janelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment