Monday, September 14, 2009



... FINALLY...

My exam is over and start my holiday lu...Talk about today...
Early morning,babe shuang dad fetch us to college since babe shuang haven study coz she working and no time to study and she want go college do the E.M revision,so I also go with her too...Reached thr meet up joey at canteen 2...I take my breakfast at thr and we study 2gether...BUT the joey horr,keep talking~chit-chat~gossip with us...and me and shuang also no eye to see her dy,lolx...[she keep saying her dear dear]XD...



Then when we study and the canteen become more people...We can't focus it since thr are suchof noise~annoying...>.<
So we change our venue to Library...Study~Study~Study~
Suddenly...joey and shuang saw Ah xian[our cer fren's]
We chit-chat thr since he need to wait Ham Sou finish exam...



Almost 1p.m...We headed to canteen for our lunch...
After that...headed to Sport Complex since we have exam at 2p.m and saw many peo reached thr early...and we still keep memorise our notes since we seem like forgot what we had memorise just now...but it is high time to go in for our exam...so put down our bag at side and moved in find seat to do exam...and I choose table No.A99...wahhuu...



Finished exam on 4.15p.m,me and shuang went out 1st and wait joey outside the S.C...
After joey came out,we went bus stop to take bus...me and shuang decide to go pavillion for movie...We take 1 hours to reached thr,1st we went to toilet ''BB''...><[Comfortable]



Take pixx's~Nelle&Shuang~




Then...We went floor5 to buy ticket since we decided want to watched the movie called ''Where got ghost?'',is a S'pore movie...








Afterthat~We went to bought some stuff to take inside for our movie...
A hotdog beef...[for me]:Delicious...^^v
A combo include pop-corn&100%...[for shuang]:Yum yum...^^v



...My hotdog beef...




Finished buying stuff and we start to get in the hall which is hall13~
This movie divided into 3 story...
1st:路边有X...Bored,funny abit,
2nd:森林有X...''Scary''&''Funny''
Got one quite funny that the fellow said to his fren's
:[好朋友,手牵手,庞赛没洗手]=D
3rd:屋里有X...

In my opinion,this movie okok only...some part make me wanna sweat,some part are quite funny,some part really make me scare>.<'',and some part make me feel so touching...

Rated:70/100

Besides,babe shuang also keep laughing beside me...lolx



Well...after we finished our movie,the next we sure go for shopping...
shop around Padini...Then we rushed to sungai wang for walk walk and shop shop
1ST went to check my BankAcc...but the popular haven bank in for me...><
Next...we went F.O.S,me and shuang bought a singles coz 2 for RM16...
Then went MCD bought Ice-cream...Headed to floor6 for shop...
And I bought a dress since I decide to wear to my brother wedding dinner...



Nice???
It cost RM50...
Actually the staff cost me RM59.90
the she discount to RM53.00
Then I said can discount to RM50.00
she said can't...then I ask shuang to call her to gv me RM50
then the gal said:ok la,50蚊~~~
Change back my clothes and pay for my new dress~^^v




Finished everythg...we move to take monarial and lrt to back home...
Reached 9sumthg...'''My home sweet home''...
...Happy Holiday...
...Have A nice Holiday too...
&
...Waiting babes yean&My baby fai birthday...



~ Posted by J a n e l l e @ C h a N e l ~

No comments:

Post a Comment