Friday, September 25, 2009

...Family Dinner @ Federal Hotel...


^Saturday~21/09/09^

^Federal Hotel^



Janelle awake at 4p.m if I din mistaken...
As usual....after wake up went brush teeth and have my brunch...
Ate the cold Mee-hoon...>.<'' After finish,my cousin suddenly say later on have a family dinner at federal hotel and conveniently help to taste the food for my bro wedding dinner which is coming next saturday... So rushing to bath and change my clothes since they all almost okay but I still blur~ing there...Sigh...



~Capture Againzzxxx~

...Wear spec to block my dark pouches...




After I done...I only know some of the kids haven't go and bath summore still play computer at thr...Sweat...I still consider that I am the last person who had done...but then....Speechless...
So still like that...Keep Waiting them...


Finally all had done and we headed to Federal Hotel...
Since we felt so bored inside the car and took some pictures...lolx
...Janelle~Joey~Jessey...


We park the car at Low Yat since Federal Hotel donhav any parking area???
How Come~~~>.<
Reached Federal Hotel and directly go up the restaurant which is call
''Mandarin Palace Restaurant''

~Here's some pictures...Pls have a look...^^~
...My二姨& Grandma...


~The environment~


~Fish Pond~


~My cousin is so annoying!!!~


~iNside the lift~


~Ble,ble,ble~


~...Mandarin Palace Restaurant...~

~Here we are~

...My cutty Nephew aka Joseph...


~Picturexx Time~


~Dine Time~
...Four hot & cold combination...

..Shark's Fin soup with seafood...


...Donknw what name dy...


...''巴丁鱼''...


...Satay Prawn with Onion...

...Braised sea clam with black mushroom...

~Nice rice~lolx

~Our dessert~[Delicious]
...百年好和&芝麻饼&豆沙小包...


...So messy...


~My sweet sweet grandma~


~My funny cousin and I~




...Gossip something there,lolx...


...Yvone father& her younger brother...



~Playful Joseph~

...Joseph:''You can't see me''...

...:''I am so sleepy''...=D

~Cute Nephew~


After finished our dinner...
They continue discuss about the wedding thing...
And give comment of the food to the supervisor...


...My newphew wearing my Spec...CUte enough...


...Father and Son...


Son touch his father mouth???lolx


...^Ms.Janelle^...




...^Ms.Jessey^...



...^Ms Jessey @ Ms.Janelle^...


...Is My turn Now...

~Photogenic~^^v

Opssss....

Spec @ Janelle

...Love to capture so much...


Almost 11sumthg...We went home...
Before back and we saw the car with a couple of bear...
Then keep capture...





Reached home at 12sumthg...Continue to online...Sleep....
End up with our Ms.Jessey...Haha...XD

Posted by:Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment