Wednesday, March 25, 2009

~Our 5 month Anniversary=151day~


SUNDAY
[22.03.09]
[hAppy Day]
SAT continue SUN
2day about 11sumthg in the morning ard wake up
v prepare ard den my cousin bring me n her fren go
SOHO K.L(MONT KIARA)
to go have our breakfast
breakfast???
nonono...
ard lunch,lolx...
when we reach thr,
wau...
very nice...
here gt sum pic...


1st,v walk to 1stfloor,den v saw very nice de chocolate cafe
but the cafe not call 'chocolate'
is 'SCHOKOLART'
special rite???

den v go find the of[TENJI~Japanese buffet gourmet sensation ]
but v did go inside
coz very expensive
n v decide next time ll be going thr n have a delicious buffet
i aso wanna bring my lover too
kaka...
but donknw when gt free time
haiz~
nelle dreaming~^^
v juz have a look at outside only
den v continue find 'food'
nola~find cafe to have lunch
here gt the direction
finally~
v decide go [love BIZ cafe]
when v walk inside
i felt tat it is so beautiful&comfortable
n the peo who design the cafe r so
creative...
NICE ar!!!
dis place is suitable 4 couple...
sweet~sweet~^^
inside the cafe~
many types of cake~
see ard feel lk wan to eat~
but v donhav have eat~
v order set lunch special
cheap till die ar
1 meal+1drink
Only at RM9.80
kaka...
dis is the MENU
after c the menu
v order...
i order~
[Clam Vongolie Pasta+Peach Tea]set&a cup of 'Cuppicino' v a heart shape...^^
however my cousin order~
[Lemon Cream ChickenWith Butter Rice+Honey Lemon Tea]
AND her fren order SOHO Fried Rice
after finish lunch
v shop around n execise coz juz finish eating ma...
capture~~~
den v continue to other places
which is JALAN PETALING
'CHI CHIONG GAI'
very crowded n waste time to walk thr
den v go TIMES SQUARE
shop anywhr n go gasoline yam cha
beside tat,the 3rd floor having a japanese food fair
i buy 'ji choi'for my baby&family
coz after dis,i went to find baby...
About 9p.m sumthg la,
i drive car go tmn.midah n find my baby
COZ
2day is our 5th Anniversary
v couple for 151day d...
den i gv a surpised for him
i went to his hse n gv the present to him
n he look so blur n weird when i find him
he feel so surpised it
n i am aso happy too
lolx
den i continue go 'DOPLHIN' yam cha v my fren...
about 1a.m sumthg only reach home
~DO PIG~
[FOR MY BABY~F @ I]
[I hope OUR relationship ll being 4ever]
[I wanna be with YOU 4ever]
[I wanna stay v YOU,so tat I can always see YOU]
[I donwan argue v YOU n increase OUR good relation]
[whenever YOU at whr,I'll always on YOUR mind&heart]
[I'll change my mistake IMMEDIATELY]
[I JUST WANNA TELL YOU]
[I LOVE YOU]
[BABY FAI]
[MUKS~MUKS]
[nitez^^]

No comments:

Post a Comment