Friday, March 20, 2009

I miss ~F@i~

***happy day***
Thursday
[19/03/09]
hmm...
2day aso same v normally
10.30a.m,my alarm ring
den go brush teeth n wash face
n aso put my contact lens...
after finish i go call samantha go bath
den v 4(me,samantha,maxi papa&spoon)
went out n go lrt station fetch kia
n v r late d,n v haven print out the script
den v reach TBR d,kia acc me rush n print it out
after tat,saw 'xiao7'_gold lion^^v his fren eating
i not sure is he or no la
maybe gua...coz saw his hair den recognise him d,lolx
den v rush bak college n quickly run to class
n teacher ard reach
n i submit the dialog to her
be4 they continue their 2nd speech
Ms.Melissa sunddenly say he ard c wrong d
actually v get 10mark den is ard pass de
den v all shock at thr
but v din gv up n continue present
teacher say i'm the last peo present it
so i memorise abit d n listen to their present
when all peo had done
den i go out present lu
dis time donhav nervous d n i think i did better than the 1st n 2nd de
den teacher gv comment lu...
finally i get 15mark lu,lolx
kaka~no bad aso
n i think if next time gt present
i ll do it well~
after finish class
me+samantha+chun yen&shelly
go club hse had our lunch...
i order[maggie goreng+100PLUS]
when i'm eating,i saw my secondary fren
is...
SUSAN~
hahahaha~
3rd sem until now,
2day v only meet,so'qiao'lo...lolx
den say herlo to her lu...
when v finish eating
v discuss our role play n gossip gossip aso...
wearing 'jeff@cap'
almost 2p.m d
v go blok v206 have Y.L.C geh class
2day she call us to do a checklist
^^My fren doing their 'checklist'^^
Prem,samantha are talking v the lecturer.lolx
hmm...
very easy 1...n i pair v samantha
after finish v pass up n about 3sumthg
i go bak v ah lian car
den thr gt
me+Ah lian+Stellies&Alex
den decide go setapak geh station 1 yamcha&gossip
haha...
STATION 1_SETAPAK_
Reach thr d,v order food n drink
they all order chees cake,galic bread,jus tea
n i juz order' Ice Longan Water'
here i capture the pic at station1~







CHEESE CAKE^^



My classmate(ALEX)


Stellies&Alex^^_HOR CHAK_^^


~ME_AH LIAN_ALEX_STELLIES~



After finish yam cha+gossip
den ah lian fetch Alex bak prima
den fetch stellies go wangsa maju lrt
last she fetch me bak home...
thx ya~ah lian^^
reach home d i go bath
den go on9
write my blog,play pet society...
when i had finish my dinner...
suddenly 'kim fu_er ger call me wan go out yam cha not
n he say he ard at my outside hse
swtswt...den i shock awhile n say'ok' lu
i tot baby fai gt go de
but he go cc play dota v his fren(didi)
den v go fetch 'hui ling_9jie'
thr gt me+hui ling+
kim fu&xiang yong_da ger lu
v go my hse thr de 'Dolphin' yam cha n gossip lu
den v order food n drink
me order 'Ice Lemon Tea'
can c or no?
dark dark rite^^
hui ling order TOM YAM
look lk so delicious
xiang yong da ger order drink only
n kim fu er ger order Ice Honey Tea&Western Food(normal geh)
^^
v chat many thg...
1st is da ger & er ger share their problem to us
they 2 love sum1 gal(different gal la ofcoz)
n they donknw hw...
me n hui ling gv sum suggestion to them lu....
n me aso learn sumthg from them lu
v talk about'Love la~boy n gal de thg la n summore'
yam until 2 a.m
they fetch me bak
den go sleep
tired~tired~tired=.=''
I very~very~very miss him...
I miss his face~
miss his smile~
miss his lips~
miss his body(wanna hug hug him)
miss his smell~
i miss his everything~
I love U~
baby fai~
forever~

No comments:

Post a Comment