Thursday, March 12, 2009

n3lle BLog...

FOR 2DAY~(THURSDAY)(12/03/09)
*HAPPY DAY ALSO*


2DAY almost 9sumthg i ard wake up...i go brush teeth,wash face lu...
den go had my breakfast lu(bread&cheese)so nice ler...
after finish eating,den i waiting kai(my classmate)lu...suddenly my stomach very pain,look lk wanna go for bussiness...lolx...den i rush to the toilet n clean my stomach...hoho...so geli o...
den kai reach d,i rush out n take my handbag n wear my shoes n go out lu...
Almost 10sumthg v reah college(TARC).Then v go admin thr fetch jennifer(my popo)2gether go SSH office coz wanna pass up the resit form...haiz...when talk about dis o...i feel so sad la...nid to resit 2 sub...i aso felt so surpised lu...coz my
Kenegaraan M'sia(history la),i get A-,wau...dis is my secondary until nw horr...only get A de ler...haha...den other sub get 3B,1C&IF...F=fail...haiz...
tat is YLC de sub(PRACTISE&CONVENTION IN COMMUNICATION)is quite hard...dis sub all is talk about^ETHICS^,so difficult...=.=''but ard past la...nvm la...resit do it better la...^^
ok...den we reach ssh office we go up submit our form,wau...thr r so many peo wanna submit their resit form...TARC so gud lu n so smart lu...can earn the resit money(hehe)...'pandai sangat'lolx...
after submit we go club hse,coz jennifer wanna eat,so v acc her lu,summore our class 11.30a.m only start lu...jennifer so 'geng' o,she horr...can eat twice burger ler,kaka...aftertat v go blok m003 having our class lu...2day ms.melissa gv us listening test,is quite easy la...coz juz listen n write TRUE orFALSE...but donknw can get all correct or no la...lolx^^2day aso gt 6 peo nid to present their IMPROMPTU SPEECH la...all look so nervous too...^^but finally aso can get high mark...erm...about 1p.m lk tat,v go club hse again...den horr...v saw
'ONG KA TING' the MCA de donknw who,4get d...he look so friendly n look lk so thin ard...haha...watever la...not saw my husband(b@by f@i) aso...swtswt...actually i tot 2day gt class until 1p.m de lo...den they all say i blur d,actually still gt ylc de class,maybe i miss my baby lu...haha...den i order'burger biasa'=RM2.00 n a tin of 100PLUS=RM1.50(expensive)...so full lu...n nice aso...den finish eating,me,shelly,michelle,chun yen,jennifer n kia gossip gossip thr...lolx...den discuss our role play,v gossip until wad time aso donknw,2p.m go ylc class lo until 4p.m,ylc gv tutorial ques to us n get a group too answer it lu...she say our class peo all ard look so MATURE...swtswt...tat means 1st n 2nd sem v so 'budak-budak'la...haha...but v aso happy la...coz v ard r teenager ma...next year becum adult,den 10 more year becum old peo...hoho...4p.m is coming d lu...den me,kia go home v kai car lk normally lu...den i reach home d,i go on9 lu...everyday aso same pose...haha...at nite my 'kai jie' find me lu...den about 5min den they go 4 dinner v my 'kai ma&kai ye' lu...n last i wanna say everyday is happiness day,so we must happy alwaysXD...take care^^
GOODNITEZ...n_nv



FOR TUESDAY(10/03/09)
*HAPPY~HAPPINESS DAY~*

When i say 2day is my happiness day,i ll remember when tuesday,v had our Impromptu speech in Ms.melissa class.Stellies,my classmate,had choose'happiness day' as her tittle...she spoke very well n she r saying rite.she say tat everyday is also our happiness day...Eventhought tat day is a bad day or happy day aso is a happiness day...She aso said everyday is our happiness day but not waiting the happiness day coming to us...^^After she finish her speech,every1 gv a big clap to her,it is so impressive...^^
Aferthat Stellies or Yen yen finish their presentation,den teacher called my name.(tat means is my turn nw,sked!!!)I had choose 'LOVE' as my tittle,actually dis tittle is quite hard for me to present it but dis is no way to gv me choose again ard...So...i juz try my best la...be4 present,i gt ask prem(aso my classmate)hw to present about' LOVE'.Then,he told me the definition...

DEFINITION=
'LOVE'
Love is an emotion,is a feeling,or a person can feel throughward to aanother person,objek,n so on.Love also can be divide by many factor such as family love,fren love,in a
relationship@love,(i aso say)humour sexual love(gay n lesbian)swtswt=.=''but all peo keep laughing,lolx...haha^^
when i finish my definition,i ard start nervous n donknw wad m i talking about.Then when i wanna say my next point(my family love)suddenly time up n prem had ring the small cute bell.
den i felt so confused n donknw wanna continue say or no.Then i say 'AS A CONCLUSION' lu...
den Ms.Melissa shock for a while n feel weird n looking at me,haha,den i aso donknw wanna hw,i juz stop thr at about 30second la(haha)...finally i just say the conclusion lu...den lk tat ard finish my speech...wah...is so so so nervous lu...when out horr...all ard 4get...swt...but i feel happy la,lk tat aso can get 12/15,hehe^^
i wanna thx prem for the define of love loo...
DIS IS FOR TUESDAY de la...^^


1 comment: