Saturday, March 21, 2009

~Kiss The R@in~


my day with you…
kiss your lips,
hold your hand,
kiss you in the rain if only i can…
let the rain fall upon us all,
and we will be outside making love at midnight…
take me by the hand,
hold me tight,
kiss goodnight,
as if its our only night…
we’re wet in the rain…
let it fall, let it fall,
as we kiss in the rain…
my arms around your waist,
your arms around my neck,
im pullin you in closer as we slowly kiss,
this is our day,
as the rain falls…
we laugh we run,
we dont hide till the sun rise…
we kiss,
we hug,
we sneak into the tree house above…
there we lay,
sweet and in love,
its all we need…
its you and me and the rest is history…
this is our day…
if only everyday was as beautiful…
the rain would fall…
we kiss and laugh till we fall,
wouldn’t that be a wonderful day?
your smile makes all the stars in the sky shine so bright and so high…
your my shooting star…
this is our day…
as we kissed in the rain…
I MISS&LOVE HIM
~NELLE&FAI~

No comments:

Post a Comment