Tuesday, April 21, 2009

~Exam,exam,exam~

MONDAY
[20.04.09]
2day 11sumthg only woke up
~sked~nervous~
i go wash my face&brush teeth
den sit thr continue study n memorise
about 1p.m,change clothes d
wait my fren fetch me go college
den at car aso memorise
reach d go find my classmate n study 2gether
all feel lk so NERVOUS~=.=''
almost 1sumthg den v go our exam hall[Q5]
i choose my lucky number~[20]n sit down^^
all go in the hall n wait the lecturer say [rubbish]
2p.m d,start answer ques~~~
hmm~all ques aso noe hw to answer
coz Y.L.C gv tips liao ma~
sum of them answer very fast
[2.55p.m]ard finish~geng~=.=''
到后面有不好的事发生了~~~=.=''
Almost 3half i only pass up my exam answer to y.l.c n walk out
at last i had done my Basic @ paper le
den go home^^
[on9 n watch爱情故事~touch...touch...]
nw still gt 2 sub paper wait~ing me
coming soon[next mon&sat]
~janelle~
~Good Luck&Gambateh~
same as u too[my dearest B2 friends]

No comments:

Post a Comment