Thursday, May 5, 2011

♥Bala...bababa...I'm Lovin It♥


Hello Peoples=)


Say *Hello the month of MAY
What a curious day that I am sitting infront screen to update my blog
Weird rite,some more blog at noon!?
My blog have been neglected for long time...lmao>.<''
I think Jan till now...Ish
Will be update as fast as possible
Even now having 1mth of holidays and quite busy for my part time jobs
So that no time to blog...Forgive*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to topic
So the title that I mentioned above
♥I'm Lovin It
When someone hear or see this slogan
The 1st thing come your mind ofcourse are
*I'm Lovin it with McDonald's* right
So I''m just having my brunch because wanna to get my *Purple* Glass..
And I get it...Cool,nice=)
But I missed the 1st Grey Glass,Sad*=(
But I think I will only get the purple one...Since I love purple


*If u wanna to get the glass so you need to purchase any *Large set of McValue Lunch(14 meal choices)+*Sundae

And you will automatically to get your colourful Glass
*What you waiting for?
(Don't Miss Out,Collect Them Today)
Stock are limited=)

p/s: McDelivery are count the normal price,no McValue Lunch for it and charges RM3 per delivery=)



The end...
Have a nice day people=)
XOXO
Posted by:Ms.Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment