Monday, May 16, 2011

♥Michelle's 21st Birthday Parties♥


Adorable&pretty's birthday girl

In my mind I'm still remember that I've been attend two birthday girl party in a week
and this is second party at Subang USJ'Birthday girl's house aka Michelle'
So before heading to her house,me and my baby fai actually have a training nearby the location too.

P/S: Currently I'm targeting my income to 4figure,so I finding part timer or full timer which can get RM500-1k or more than that in per week,easy scopes and actually is running government project and about education.
Anyone interested pls PM me at my facebook 'Inbox'or my hotmail :janelle_ong@hotmail.com
Appreciated...=)

Back to topic,so after training we actually donknow the way to her house some more USJ have many number like this: USJ 13,USJ 22 Or etc,fml...
so they come out to pick us up...*Thanks michelle and alvin=)
And finally reach her hse
And guess what,we are the earliest guest huh?lol

Tadaa...Her sweet home=)
The living room
Her pet:Ah wong=)
Michelle and her bf
Me and ah mui
While waiting others and we camwhore
Bebe busy huh?
He like the name card clip's design because he is a designer..lolz
About him's memememe
Us
What a Mad's face..lolz
Don't misunderstand cuz he was tired=)
Finally they are reached...Start to grab the delicious's foods...
Ah mui and mama
B2's students=)
The foods.yumyum
So while almost finish our food then contnue with birthday song&cut cake season
Michelle and her family
Her relatives
Finally turn us=)

Completed another post=)
XOXO
posted by: Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment