Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Bunny Year/2011


Woots...''I am Back People!!!''

Finally done my final...Holidays~ing...Hopefully can pass my paper btw,PLS dont fail!
Opss...is APRIL now man...
Such a long long time never update my blog but I just open for fun?*fml
Someone told me that he/she read my blog before when we 1st meet....
The 1st thing in mind is 'Har?','OhShit' & 'Paiseh' &gt;.<
Since so long I never update my blog but they still keep updating my blog,really touch,appreciate...
But I think you all sure feel boring rite since every time log in my page and finally 'still the same article' LOL..
By the way,sorry my dear readers...will try my best to update more stories kay?=)
Anyway thanks for concern me...

Oh Yeah,come back to our topic which relates the big topic above...
Is 2011,Wish everyone happy bunny year...
Ofcourse the sui sui year 2010 go away and welcome new year come...
But march in 2011 not so lucky,aiks...PRAY...We want PEACE

So as I mentioned new year sure everything we want to change to new new rite,ofcourse buy new clothes,or even stuff for ourself...

First of all, I would like to introduce this product which is Whitening Cleanser 'Hada Labo' I'm using now.Actually just wanna try new product whether can suit me or no.
Result: Still so so...Got white or no Idk la...mb some people said no,some said yes...No idea...

Hmm...but still recommended you guys to try the Japan No.1' Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion' or 'Arbutin Whitening Lotion'
is Nice man,if your skin are dry type one must try it ,if your skin are sensitive after using pls don't use.But is still free in alcohol and color. I love Hada Labo bytheway

2nd, recommended you all ''Libresse♥'', Since I saw my cousin bought it before so try it since I dunlk
the others brand,make me trouble but Libresse make me feel comfort and nonid wake up in midnight suddenly,make me fall in love with it last year...=)
And now I use them every time when I having P time...After I using,I feel so secure...Try it and You will Love it...Trust me=)

Forgot,I bought it at Watson and register the passport too as their membership which can collect point. It is so convenient for me since I can find what I want in Watson=)

Watson Passport
The stuff...
I did have dry skin..ish>.<
I ♥ Hada Labo

Ignored my ugly face...

For more information,you can check this out...Enjoy
Hada Labo website: http://www.hadalabo.com.my

The end~
Ignored my messy words...=(
...XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment