Friday, October 2, 2009

...No tittle...
@Friday_25.09.09@



This article have nothing special...
Today woke up at???forget dy...
whatever...haha...
almost 2p.m waiting 5jie come and fetch me since I'd promise her to be her model
she need to find a girl with long hair...
coz need to learn how to set hair...
so she come and find me and I promise that...

...Be4 out...







When she reached my hse...
then we headed to bukit bintang since she need to pass thg for her client...
donknw the place so follow the map...
After pass that continue headed to puchong...
5jie...秀琪
...Janelle...

The way to salon...

we arrived dy...


...Inside the salon...



Magazine


Before set...




After set...
...My back look...
My side look...Nice???
Front look...

Around 9sumthg...she had done my hair...
And we continue to find a place for our dinner...
Loving Hut...A nice place...Comfortable...^^







My'ice kacang'
Ilike the''汤圆''which include inside it...


My food...


5Jie one...

After finish our dinner,headed to her hse..
Watching tv and see her album while waiting for finish her bath...
Then headed to mamak which near by Kim fui hse...
Yam cha and also chit-chat thr until 2 or 3 o'clock lu if I din mistaken...

Reached home around 3 gua...
Then go sleep lu...
Before sleep capture 1st....
End with myself laaa...^^v
^Good Night^
Ms.Janelle









Watching hong kong drama while doing Mask...lolx



Posted by:Ms.Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment