Wednesday, October 7, 2009

...2Day1Night@ Kalumpang...
@...Saturday&Sunday...@
@...26&27.09.09...@



Woke up in the morning...Keep sum clothes and dress up
Around 3p.m meet up baby fai at maluri lrt station...
Then we headed to plaza rakyat station...
When we reached thr,u went to bought bus ticket which is to ''Kalumpang''...
And the bus start at 4p.m,so before still have time and we went to KFC have my lunch...
Baby ate be4 out dy so he acc me to have my lunch...
After finished,we back to the place...
The bus are so old...lousy...and keep ''shake shake shake''...
Beh tahan...>.<''
And we left K.L and headed to Kalumpang[my mum place]
In the bus,baby fai start sleeping jor...and me capture thr since felt bored inside the lousy bus...haha..

My baby fai sleeping...Cute

Goodbye K.L

Jam for awhile...


Inside the bus...

@Capture Time@
~Ms.Janelle~
Baby help me capture^^vNice...





~Mr.C.S.Fai~






~Babe&Baby~









We take an hour only reached there...
Haha...I keep capture till we arrived Tanjung Malim...
When we make it,and waiting my daddy to fetch us...
While we waiting,Still the same...capture thr...>.<
...T.M bus stop...





Funny Pose...XD

Daddy reached and we headed to his factory...
Daddy keep talk talk talk with my baby fai...lolx

And What am I doing behind ler?
Listening what they talk and capture too...kaka



The view of a small village~


My daddy factory~[Manufacture Paper mesin]




After we finished visit daddy factory,then we back my mum hse...
Reahed thr,we went to find my Kai ma&Kai yar
And baby fai go and see little chicken since he said he never seen it be4 at K.L...
and I keep laughing thr...lolx

After that,I bring baby fai to visit my mum factory which is manufacture Juice...
A sample that manufacture by our company and sales for starbuck coffee...
There are many type of juice...One of that call ''Seriously Orange''is with pulp...
I love Juice...Fresh&Juicy...

Next,we headed to upstair which contain different type of bottles
and need to ink the date at the bottles through a mesin...
Well...Me and baby fai help my Kai yar to pick all the bottles and tidy into the plastic...
It's not easy to do...>.<
I work that since I am just 10 years old ler...
1st time saw baby fai so hardworking...lolx
After we need to put together...

Around 6p.m-7p.m...Daddy fetch us to opposite place to watch the performance of Mid-Autumn Festival...Reached thr and the show have just start,so we go in and have a look...
Then we bought 珍珠奶茶 and took picture too...





Let's see the picture...Lazy to write...^^








Around 9-10p.m...the show go the end
Then me and baby fai walk back to my mum hse...coz there are just opposite from the place...
so we walk back and have our dinner at mamak store...
Guess how much for di dinner???
RM16.00
WTH...i also donknw why so expensive...donknw is he count wrong or what...I thought at village de mamak will cheap than K.L de ma but then...haiz...
Whatever...>.<''


And back house and went to sleep...

The next sunday morning...
Give my mum call until awake...
Have our breakfast and back K.L at 10sunthg a.m...
And need to fetch my sister and her frens to tuition...
Then continue back K.L~Home sweet home~




~Kuala Kubu Town~


Reached home around 12p.m...
Baby so tired and went to sleep and me continue to online...


Just have a small trip with my baby fai...
Anyway...thx for him to go with me...
I love you,baby C.S.Fai...
Posted by: Ms.Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment