Monday, June 1, 2009

...bUSy day...

WEDNESDAY
[20.05.09]


2DAY woke up at 11sumthg
went to bath n dress up cincai~
den go susan hse meet her
coz 2day i wanna go cut n dye my hair~
1st v take lrt to hang tuah
v go times square n find joyce cut hair
after 1 hours only done
den went to h.kong mall foodcourt have our lunch 1st
coz v haven eat summore very hungry
so v decide go 'LOU YEE'
long time din go thr d~
v eat steamboat
each person just at RM10
nice~hot~sweat~song~^^

Our steamboat SET~


I choose TOMYAM~


after finish our lunch~
v continue find the salon
coz i wana dye my hair
n susan so pity~
acc me for so long
wanna say SUSAN~THANKS YA~LOVE U~lolx
I NOE U SO BORING@.@paiseh u wait me~
me aso boring thr~
and almost wanna fall asleep thr...=.=''



I choose [Light Cooper Golden Brown]as my clr
den the guy say he add sum purple clr
n say wad later ll saw my hair becum more nicer o
but after the clr come out
walau!i get shock lo~
y whole hair become RED d~
den he say now ll saw dis clr
after tat wash many time ll see brown
now ok abit~luckly not very red~@.@
IF not later i ll become LALA mui~lolx

~BEFORE~


~AFTER~


After finish v went back home
den decide 2nite go [kang leng] pasar malam
so go back susan hse wait vince finish work

Inside LRT


MY BACK[izit my hair ver long?]lol


AFter tat went Heong Leong Bank fetch vince
den go back her hse 1st
wait her bathing
so me n susan capture thr 1st
n_nv




Vince join us capture again^^




DEN v almost 7lk tat go leisure mall thr walk walk 1st
den go kang le pasar malam walk walk
HOT~HOT~HOT
hot till v 3 beh tahan d~
den go decide go [FUN OK]
yam yam cha~
finish d back home sleep lu~
busy day for 2day...
tired~~~@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment