Saturday, May 30, 2009

...H@ppy Mother's Day...




[10.05.09]



long time din updated my blog d
now only start wanna to write my old article
keke~
let start n talk about dis date 1st
any special day???
~YES~
because today is [MOTHER'S DAY]
mama~
i wanna tell u tat i LOVE u
u are my ANGLE
thanks mummy bring us to dis beautiful world
v appreciate it~~~^^v
~I LOVE U~
continue~~~lolx
early morning woke up d den go on9
sweat izit~
but other peo are preparing steamboat n helping each other at downstair
n how about me?
just lazy n suf net at my room
lazy child~
yes~i admit tat~
summore my mum n grandma say no eye to see me d
coz WHY?
coz me lazy lk hell~wad aso din help~just noe eat~play~sleep~
wad la~i still noe study 1 lo~lolx
okok~argue finish d~
my brother aso bring his baby come here n celebrate too~
den i suf net lo n waiting my baby come aso
n baby aso have dinner v my family too
n my cousin sister aso bring her NEW bf come back n gv us have a look
erm~no bad~her bf call kenny~is a nice n friendly person lu
den v start our stemboat dinner
SAMBIL MAKAN SAMBIL BERPELUH
=.=''[hot~hot~hot~]but song la~
my grandma cook the steamboat soup very nice~
yum yum
after finish v send my brother go back his wife hse
coz my bro din stay v us~
he stay v his wife father thr
after tat~my cousin decide say wanna go steven corner yamcha
w~t~h~~~my look r so ugly
summore call us go yamcha
it's ok ~no1 aso donwan see me la
den go yam lo
finish d go back house n continue celebrate mother day
den v take out the cake
the cake is kenny bought 1
call wad cheese cake d
v summore wanna sing mother song
[世上只有妈妈好~]=.=''
i keep laughing thr,haha
den cut the cake
the cake taste r so nice 1~delicious~
den about 11 sumthg,
kenny fetch my baby back home aso
~so happy baby fai come my hse n celebrate 2gether~

last~~~
I wanna say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all grandness mother

~THE END~
here gt sum picture i took last night...=D

MY CUTE NEPHEW



NEPHEW n MY BRO


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

My mother~my grandma~my aunty
My baby fai^^

No comments:

Post a Comment