Sunday, May 31, 2009

...Family Day...

SUNDAY
[17.05.09]

Woke up early morning
and acc my mum,grandma n my aunty to neary TESCO buy some stuff
reached thr~
feel shock~why so early ard full parking
almost all peo who go thr are malay~
after my aunty had found parking
den v go in n shop around the market
n v separate walk
me+my mum
grandma+aunty
juz saw gt useful de thg den take n throw into the trolly~lolx
i'm so blessedness ~
but my mum pity lu
answer for paying only~lolx
after v all finish
den v went back
afternoon~my mum say wanna go 1utama
so v aso follow her go thr n shop n aso go visit aunty thr
reach thr saw many car n crowded aso
n v park our car at 1U...
n shop around 1U 1st n after tat go Jusco
v had our lunch thr too
after lunch,my mum n grandma go Jusco buy again~=.=''
seem like gt many thg they wanna buy de~
Speechless n just follow them
almost 6~v decide go our uncle hse at kepong
n v have a dine at thr be4 v back
reach home almost 8-9sumthg d
actually ntg special
just have a family day for 2day
happy but tired lu
~tats all~

No comments:

Post a Comment