Wednesday, November 17, 2010

~MooDy~



Totally no mood at all
NO One can hear my Complaints..
So come here and Shout Out
Haix...
Recently many things happened around me,
dunknw how to say...*Crying
I admit I can easily cry out
Idk...just want to release my stress here
I tried to tell myself You must be patient
I did and I hide in my room and cry alone
Maybe cry can decompress
So everytime I face any problem or any happen I will cry alone
Mb after cry I will more comfort but no one know
No one realize what is going on with me
But I really hope *he* can take more concern about me
and ask me what happen,can help me solve the problem

Um...Idk,mb he tot I am a girl who care fren but no care him
Isn't both of us think too much or what?=(
dk...dk...
Anyway,thx those of u who concern me,or mb those of u dk what am I actually wanna to share,but me myself knw enuf...Thx who create this Blog to gv us to release or share our own thinking here...=)

Ciaoz....Need rush assg ''Consumer Behavior'' and the proposal need submit this coming friday
Hope everything will be Okay...
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment