Thursday, September 23, 2010

Month of February

Corus Hotel & Pavillion

Hang out v jessey aka cousin sister


Since heard my cousin said that Corus Hotel having branded sales,so we decided go thr have a look...Thr are lots of stuff to choose...perfume,dress,shoes, accessories and many more...All up to 70%...Isn't cheap...?=)


We two quite enjoy and took alots of dress or shirt or others for testing...
My cousin fall in love for those long dress since she want to wear for ball or fren's wedding dinner...Beh tahan her...haha...me just test for fun...cuz all not suitable for me this young lady>.<


but last we didn't buy dress but Hannah Montana's perfume and some accessories...
Here aso need 100somthg but aso cheap ady...


Two silly girl...^^
After that we move to pavilion continue shopping...
Actually wanna buy this black shirt but they said less quality?
but nice for me,haha..
I want..I want...
but last have Nothing...=(

Finished shop and tired and we headed a dessert's shop called MOF...
Everyone have been taste and now finally I got it...It's awesome...but self-service...BAD!
Since I saw this from my fren's pic and I would like to taste but dunknw the venue and my cousin bring me along and I only knw is just at the pavillion's foodcourt...>.<

I love it...I love it...
Gimme me me me me more=)



My cousin sister...Jessey

Is me...Janelle..lolz

Bought BB cream from Etude house...


Tatattatatattatatattatatatanggggg


........XOXO.......

No comments:

Post a Comment