Friday, June 18, 2010

♥BiThDaY GuRl a.k.a BaBeS ViNcE♥

Date:29th Nov 09...♥
Venue:Rojak rojak...♥
Members: Babes susan,crystal,yean,jett roo,kah yan&me♥



Omg...babes vince sure no eye see...
This suppose to be post by last year but I postpone TILL NOW
>.<''
Babes Vince~so sorry ya...Many assg la No choice...
Well lets enjoy the picture bah..
Next old article will be post Picture enuf...
=)''Since some I forget dy''@.@
=)=)=)=)=)♥♥♥♥♥
Babes♥

I♥This...





Pls focus babes vince and my pose..lol''♥



♥Burday girl open her big mouth and blow''AHUOOO''


Wanna gv her a surpise but last No surpise>.<♥

♥Jett Roo,Vince,Kah Yan♥



Us♥




♥Me,Crystal,Vince,Susan,Yean♥




Act Cute^^''♥




We 5~Babes♥





♥♥

♥♥♥



Camwhore♥

♥Dinner time v 3 babes♥

Our beverage♥

♥Opss..whr susan?


After dinner capture...♥



♥♥♥♥♥

Once again~Happy Birthday to u ya....Old one year again...^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment